My goal is to raise $9,490 for breast cancer research - a dollar for every day my mother, Lorraine Raimondo, battled breast cancer. I'm driving across the country raising funds for every mile I drive.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Road Trip Route

Road to a Cure - San Diego to NYC
The rubber hits the road in front of my parent's house in San Diego. Along the way, family and friends will ride shotgun helping to raise funds, keeping me awake and reminding me when to get gas. My route is somewhat loose and flexible ‘cause, you know, you can’t really plan adventure. But here’s what I’ve got on the itinerary thus far.

San Diego,CA
Joshua Tree, CA
Las Vegas, NV
Moab, UT
Ely, NV
Truckee, CA
Murphys, CA

San Francisco, CA
Portland, OR
Seattle, WA
Idaho
Montana
Yellowstone National Park
North Dakota
South Dakota
Minnisota
Wisconsin
Chicago
Toronto
Niagra Falls
Montreal
NYC
I'm estimating my trip to take 6 weeks and cover 4,000 - 5,000 miles.

1 Comments:

Blogger roadtoacure said...

Hey Morrgan, Just saw this post! Thanks again for letting me stay at your place! Unfortunately, the photo I took of you and your Mom didn't come out, I wanted to put it in the blog. Hope to see you in NYC someday!

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home