My goal is to raise $9,490 for breast cancer research - a dollar for every day my mother, Lorraine Raimondo, battled breast cancer. I'm driving across the country raising funds for every mile I drive.

Friday, May 12, 2006

Make a Donation

My goal is to raise $9,490 - one dollar for every day my mother battled breast cancer.

100% of your donation will go to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation. All of my travel expenses are being paid for by me. You will receive an acknowledgement from the foundation thanking you for your donation.

There are several ways you can determine how much you want to donate.

The Adventurous Donation: You donate a certain amount per mile I travel on my coast to coast road trip. I'm estimating 3,000-4,000 miles at this time. You'll even get a photo of my odometer at the beginning of my trip and the end in case you're the skeptical type.

The Adventurous Donation Jr: Take your chances and pick a specific state on my route, in this example let's say Nevada, and pledge an amount per the miles racked in that state.

The "Here's Some Cash" Donation: You donate a flat total dollar amount.

Just remember no pledge amount is too small, it all adds up! And, on the flip side, well heck, no pledge amount is too big either!!

You can make your donation immediately online via the link below. In addition, (or if you would like to pay by check) PLEASE let me know how much you would like to pledge/donate by sending an email to roadtoacure@gmail.com including the following information:

1. Your name and whether you would liked it posted on this blog (Please know, I do NOT post the amount of the pledge)
2. The name of the person you are honoring/remembering with your pledge, if any
3. You're pledge amount
4. Forward an email on to friends and family with a link to the blog. Word of mouth is really what is going to drive donations!

I'll follow up with a thank you and add your name and who you are honoring/remembering with your donation to the "Pledgers and Thank You's" section of this site. This really helps inspire others to donate.

Make your donation immediately by clicking the online link below.(All donations will be paid directly to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home