My goal is to raise $9,490 for breast cancer research - a dollar for every day my mother, Lorraine Raimondo, battled breast cancer. I'm driving across the country raising funds for every mile I drive.

Friday, May 12, 2006

Sponsors

All my sponsors represent products I personally would recommend. I'm not raising tons of cash here, their contributions are in the form of care packages and the like. Sponsors can be a company or an individual. Sponsors are anyone that's making a contribution to the journey in a form other than a donation.

OARS
OARS - Outdoor Adventure company specializing in river trips provided me with a 5 day camping/kayaking trip in Yellowstone and Teton National Parks and it was great!!! To plan your own trip go to OARS.com

Guayaki Yerba Mate
Feel the Good Energy!

These drinks are tasty, good for you and the environment. 100% Organic, Fairly-Traded,Rainforest-Grown and Sustainably Harvested. To find out more please visit their site at www.guayaki.com

Hard Rock CafeThe Hard Rock Cafe is providing me free meals along the road!!! Go eat there!

If you are looking for something else to donate that can lower expenses which keeps me on the road longer raising more funds, well heck - I need drinking water, gas, books on CD, Kinko's prepaid card, places to stay.... Hey, just throwing it out there.

1 Comments:

Blogger huMAN huGs(tm) said...

Like you, my mother died of breast cancer. After her death, I used her as my inspiration and poured my passion into developing huMAN huGs(tm) - helping uplift Greetings that are greeting cards for breast cancer patients and survivors.

We'd like to be involved with the Road to a Cure. Let's figure out the best way.

9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home