My goal is to raise $9,490 for breast cancer research - a dollar for every day my mother, Lorraine Raimondo, battled breast cancer. I'm driving across the country raising funds for every mile I drive.

Saturday, July 15, 2006

We have a winner!

Ok, it took me awhile myself to remember which of the photos below is North Dakota and which is South Dakota. But I finally figured it out. This one is South Dakota 

And this one is North Dakota 
I took these photos at the border.

So, our lucky winner of a compilation cd of music from my road trip plus the chicken flavored gum goes to Beverly Raimondo.   Posted by Picasa Since she was the only one that got the right answer, she get's both prizes. And she was most excited about the chicken flavored gum anyway. Beverly is my sister by the way. She's been in the background my entire trip, giving me advice, helping with directions, talking to me when I'm bored. But that had no bearing on her victory. She won fair and square. And that gum will come in handy in case she ever wants to get rid of that fresh minty, just brushed my teeth taste in her mouth. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home