My goal is to raise $9,490 for breast cancer research - a dollar for every day my mother, Lorraine Raimondo, battled breast cancer. I'm driving across the country raising funds for every mile I drive.

Monday, July 17, 2006

I'm busy tallying up all the last minute donations and will let you know where we stand to goal tomorrow at around 4:00PM EST. Oh the suspense. Well, to hold you over here's some photos of my Mom:
This is my Mom and Dad when they were dating. My Mom is the one on the right.
  Here's my Mom with me.
   
Here's my Mom and Dad back in the 60's when they were spies. Few people know that they were actually the inspiration for the TV show Get Smart. No, tee hee. It's their passport picture. ...unless they lied to me....

 


Here's me and my Mom on a cruise circa 1978. You can see where I get my keen eye for fashion.

 Here's my Mom in Hawaii 2004

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home