My goal is to raise $9,490 for breast cancer research - a dollar for every day my mother, Lorraine Raimondo, battled breast cancer. I'm driving across the country raising funds for every mile I drive.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Cottonwood, ID

  That's a Bed and Breakfast dog gone it!

By far the most unique place I've stayed!! And I doubt any place is going to top this beagle that is also a Bed and Barkfast - as I like to call it. It's so dog gone fun to stay in this place! OK, the outside has gone to the dogs so to speak, but the inside is super comfy and clean! I tell you, you certainly aren't ruffing it! You have a deck looking out on to beautiful country side. There's a loft up in the dog's snout.
 

It was built in 2003 by Dennis Sullivan. He and his wife Francis are chainsaw carving artists and have run the Dog Bark Park for awhile.(Dennis and Francis are pictured above in front of the Inn). They are fantastic people and ever so helpful on where to go and what to see in Idaho. After getting settled, I strolled into town to get a bite to eat at the Country Haus Restaurant. If it's not too crowded you can enjoy the conversation from the kitchen while dining. "So, Sean, you made out with Sarah?" For $8.50 I got all this food! But I had to save room for the dog biscuits that were left on my bed!
 
 
If you ever get caught in the dog house, I hope it's this one!!! Posted by Picasa
Plus, you have to love the public restrooms!

  Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger roadtoacure said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home