My goal is to raise $9,490 for breast cancer research - a dollar for every day my mother, Lorraine Raimondo, battled breast cancer. I'm driving across the country raising funds for every mile I drive.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Pop Quiz results

May 30
Miles Driven:58
Funds Raised: $50
Butte on left, mesa on right

Pop Quiz results: Well, no one completely accurately answered the question: What is the difference between a butte and a mesa? I received a couple answers that weren't entirely incorrect, but did not state the difference. The answer is: A butte is taller than it is wide, a mesa is wider than it is tall. However, there were two entries that weren't completely wrong. So, Kia Quinn and Jeff Janechek will both be recieving some Cowboy Tatoos! Now don't you regret not entering? Thought so.

Now if you pay real close attention there are all sorts of messages along the road communicating to you, if you just take the time to look. Like these I found speaking directly to me in Oakland.
Hidden message: I knew I wasn't lost!

Hidden message: Change your underwear

Here's a photo of my friend Kathleen, film editor extraordinaire. She took me out for some great Indian food in Oakland. Yum!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home