My goal is to raise $9,490 for breast cancer research - a dollar for every day my mother, Lorraine Raimondo, battled breast cancer. I'm driving across the country raising funds for every mile I drive.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Seattle, WA

Mount Rainier
 
I high tailed it up to Seattle to see my friend Erich, meet his wife Tamaki and his twin daughters Anna and Katja. Here they are and they are sooooo cute! They turned 1 in May.
  The next morning I had just enough time to take in a few must sees in Seattle - Pike Place Market is the oldest continously running market in the US. They are famous for those guys that throw fish around.
 

I also had a chance to drop in the very first Starbucks.
  It was raining - the legend holds true - and a cup of tea was perfect before I hit the road for my long drive to ID. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home