My goal is to raise $9,490 for breast cancer research - a dollar for every day my mother, Lorraine Raimondo, battled breast cancer. I'm driving across the country raising funds for every mile I drive.

Monday, June 19, 2006

Hi there

I wanted to let you know that I'll be camping in Yellowstone and Teton National Parks for the next few days and won't be able to give you any updates for a bit. But I've just played catch up so check out a couple new entries below.
I also wanted to thank you all for your donations! Please check the Pledgers and Thank You section to see a list of the many people that have donated. Also, if you made an online donation but do NOT see your name listed please email me (roadtoacure.gmail.com there's a link on the right) because this means your donation was not credited to my Road to a Cure. A simple email to me with your name will help me sort this out.
Meanwhile, wish me luck camping because apparently there are so many bears in Yellowstone that they have their own newspaper!!!!
  Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home